Click for DD vs KXIP Live Updates | Chennai Won the first match of the IPL 2018 | CSK – 169/9 in 19.5 Overs vs MI – 165/4 (20 Overs)
The IPL 11 to start on Saturday, that is, 7 April at Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium, the first match of IPL 2018 will be played between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings. Surely the first match of IPL 2018 between with these two teams is very special because on one side Mumbai Indians have won the title of IPL three times, then Chennai Super Kings is one of the league’s strong teams with two titles. If you talk about both the teams, then they are set for the IPL season 11. While MS Dhoni and Rohit Sharma played 159-159 matches in IPL, that is the case of equality in terms of experience. If talking about popularity, then Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings are the most famous teams of IPL circuits with have millions of fans in India.
Under the leadership of Rohit Sharma the Mumbai Indians will Chennai Super Kings today, led by the charismatic captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The ban on Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals was for two years (2016, 2017). The guest team, CSK would like to make a spectacular start in the 1st match IPL against their strong opposition team, Mumbai Indians. This time in the CSK team, the famous spinner Harbhajan Singh has been in the Mumbai team for the past 10 seasons. Mumbai team will depend on their captain Rohit, who has not yet disclosed his batting order. But their role will be important. Rohit has proved that when he is in rhythm no one can stop him in limited overs cricket. He will be hoping to play a major inning in the first match of IPL to increase the self-confidence of his team.
Where will Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings 1st IPL match be played?
The first match of IPL 11 between the Mumbai and Chennai teams will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
What will be the time of Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings IPL match?
The match between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings will begin at 8.00 in the evening.
Where to watch the Live TV coverage of IPL 1st match between Mumbai and Chennai?
The live coverage of the match between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians will be on Star Sports 1 / HD, Star Sports 2 / HD, Star Sports 3 / HD.
Where to watch Chennai vs Mumbai live online streaming of IPL cricket match?
Live Streaming of Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings IPL match and opening ceremony can be watched at Hotstar App/Website.
IPL Live Score and Updates for Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings (MI vs CSK):
- Dwayne Bravo to bowl the last over of inning. Single on the first ball. Only 5 runs from the last over. Chennai to score 166 for the victory. Mumbai Indians – 165/4 in 20 Overs.
- Mark Wood fourth over, Single on first ball. On the next two balls, Krunal Pandya hit FOURS. Krunal hit the last ball in the left-hand side of backward square leg. Mumbai Indians -160/4 (19 Overs).
- Mumbai Indians have scored 143 runs in 18 overs at the loss of 4 wickets. Hardik Pandya 18, while Pandya is playing on 24 runs. Mumbai is batting at 7.94 runs per over.
- Mumbai Indians scored 111 runs in 14 overs losing 3 wickets. Hardik Pandya 12, while Ishan Kishan is playing on 40 runs. Mumbai Indians are batting at 8 runs per over.
- Shane Watson took Suryakumar Yadav wicket on the third ball of his fourth over caught in the hands of Harbhajan Singh. Yadav smashed 43 off 29 balls in a superb inning. Hardik Pandya has come for batting. CSK Live Score – 98/3 (13 Overs).
- Imran Tahir started his over, Kishan hit a tremendous FOUR on the first ball of the over. SIX on the next ball, again FOUR on the third ball. Mumbai Indians got total 18 runs from this over. Current IPL score, Mumbai Indians – 83/2 (11 Overs).
- Mark Wood with his first over. No run on first two balls. Single on the next ball. Three runs in this over, current MI score is 65/2 in 10 Overs.
- Yadav took two doubles on the first two balls of Harbhajan Singh. Four at Long Off on the third ball. Suryakumar Yadav batting great. Total 10 runs from this over. Strategic Time Out Now, MI Score – 62/2 (9 Overs).
- Ravindra Jadeja with his first over. Single on the first ball. On the second ball, Kishan hit a four off the long off. Next two ball dot. On the fifth ball, Kishan scored the boundary on the third man. Live IPL Score- 52/2 (8 Overs).
- Dhoni has handed the ball to Harbhajan Singh. No run on the first ball. No run on the first ball. Total runs scored from this over. Live Score, MI – 43/2 (7 Overs).
- Shane Watson with his second over. Rohit Sharma hit the first six of the IPl 2018 on the third ball. Rohit Sharma caught in the hands of Rayudu on the fifth ball. Suryakumar Yadav came to the ground.
- Deepak Chahar LBW Evin Lewis on the first ball of the second over. Mumbai got the first shock. However, Mumbai has lost its review on this. Without opening his account in his IPL debut match. Ishan Kishan has come for batting.
- Mumbai’s Rohit Sharma and Evin Lewis have come on the field as openers. Ball in the hands of Deepak Chahar. No run scored on the first three balls. On the next ball, Rohit took the boundary off the mid-off. Mumbai Indians – 5/0 (1).
- Chennai Super Kings won the toss and decided to bowl first. The team that batted first on the field won 4, while who bowled first won 8.