Know about IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony, Performers, Date, Time and Where to See. IPL fans can watch online streaming at Hotstar App/Website and on TV at Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 1HD, Star Sports Hindi and Star Sports English.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) Season 11 starts on Saturday (April 7th). IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony Date, Performance, Venue, Timing: Opening Ceremony will be held just before the match between the Mumbai Indians-Chennai Super Kings. Although earlier this was to be held on April 6, after the interference of BCCI CEO, it was pushed forward. A budget of Rs 18 crores has been set for the opening ceremony at Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium. Although it was first kept Rs. 50 crores.
IPL 2018 opening ceremony performers, date and time:
The IPL Opening Ceremony will start from 6 PM (IST), which runs for approximately an hour, ends at 7:15 PM (IST). The toss will take place before 15 minutes of the match. The IPL will be played at nine venues for 51 days till May 27. Bollywood stars Hrithik Roshan, Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandes, and Prabhudeva are performing at IPL opening ceremony. Hrithik Roshan will perform on his hits from his earlier films, including superhit songs such as ‘Dhoom Machale‘, ‘Ek Pal Ka Jeena‘, ‘Baavare Baavare‘ and ‘Senorita‘.
IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony Online Streaming Live on Hotstar and TV Coverage on Star Sports
Live broadcast of IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony can be seen on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD, Star Sports Hindi and Star Sports English. Live online streaming will be available at Hotstar App and website.
Live Updates from the IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony:
- Hrithik Roshan on the stage in the IPL 2018 opening ceremony, he has amazed the audience with his super entry performance. The final performance of IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony by Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan.
- The Sri Lankan origin Bollywood actress, Jacqueline Fernandez has come to the stage. Jacqueline performed on the hit songs like ‘Sau Tarah Ke’, ‘Ek.. Do.. Teen..’
- Singer Mika Singh has reached the stage. He has forced the fans to dance on the song ‘Dama Dum Mast Kalandar’.
- Bollywood actress Tamannaah Bhatia performing on the title track of the movie Baahubali. The fans were eagerly waiting for this performance. After this, she performed on the song of South.
- Former champions Mumbai Indians’ captain Rohit Sharma has come to the stage. His wife Ritika is also seen at the stadium. Mumbai’s first match of this season is against Chennai today is going to begin one and a half hours later.
- Varun Dhawan has given the first performance in IPL Opening Ceremony. Varun Dhawan has danced on his super hit song. The stadium is full of the audience. Prabhu Deva jumped on the songs of South The fans of Chennai are also throbbing with them.
- Fans are coming to the stadium. Opening Ceremony is going to start soon. Fans are looking very happy. Mumbai’s team is looking very excited on their home ground. Chennai is also well-established.
Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings are back in IPL season 11
Good news for fans of Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings teams, as they are back after two-year ban due to spot-fixing, the matches of these two teams will be played in M.A. Chidambaram Stadium (Chennai) and Sawai Mansingh Stadium (Jaipur) respectively.