This year, Microsoft will host the results if CBSE class 10 and 12 through their application ‘SMS Organizer’. The candidates need to register with their roll number, school code, date of birth. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is required to provide the results of Class 10 and Class 12 examinations in the last week of May. This year, Microsoft through their application ‘SMS Organizer’ will educate candidates about their results. The applicants need to enroll with their roll number, school code and the date of birth to have the capacity to get to their imprints.
In 2018, more than 28 lakh candidates had showed up for the exam of CBSE board for Class 10 and Class 12. An aggregate number of 16.38 lakh candidates enlisted for their matric or Class 10 exams while for Class 12 or inter examination around 11.86 lakh candidates.
How to get 2018 CBSE 10th, 12th results on SMS Organizer
Step by step instructions to get CBSE class 10th and class 12th results 2018 on SMS Organizer:
- Go to Play Store and Download the SMS Organizer application for free.
- Check the notice on SMS Organizer App to enroll for CBSE 10th, 12th results.
- Click on the notice, and pre-enlist with your roll number, school code, date of birth.
- After the results declaration, tap on the CBSE Result banner to see your score-card.
- Download the score card, and take a print out for additionally reference.
Microsoft team have tie-up with Central Board of Secondary Education to present the board exam results on http://www.bing.com. Apart from them, Google will also host the CBSE results this year. Google has also hosted JEE Main 2018 result.
Check CBSE results on official websites:
The students and family members can check the CBSE results through the board official websites- cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in and results.nic.in.
2018 CBSE 10th and 12th results on Mobile via SMS
To get CBSE result via SMS type “cbse10 <rollno>” and send to below numbers:
- Airtel users on 54321202
- Vodafone Users on 56735
- Idea Users on 55456068
- Reliance users on 51234 and 56506
- MTNL users on 52001
- BSNL users on 57766
- Aircel users on 5800002
- Tata Teleservices users on 54321, 51234 and 5333300
- National Informatics Centre users on 9212357123