ARC (Association of Related Churches) is on a mission to empower church planters and pastors to spread the message of Jesus to as many people as possible. Through a variety of approaches that prioritize the values of family, faith, and support, ARC supports and equips church leaders to make a lasting impact on their communities.
ARC (Association of Related Churches) offers new and established church leaders a range of opportunities, resources, and valuable relationships. By bringing together a diverse group of independent churches with unique backgrounds, networks, and denominations, ARC creates an environment in which these leaders can not only survive but truly thrive.
The diversity of experiences and cultures is a powerful force that brings together church leaders from different backgrounds and learned experiences. Despite their differences, these leaders are united by a shared mission to spread the message of Jesus and uphold common values centered around family. This unity in diversity is a key strength of ARC, enabling them to impact communities in powerful and meaningful ways.
ARC Churches’ Seven Pillars
ARC (Association of Related Churches) can thrive largely because of the unique set of resources, strengths, and experiences that each member of the ARC Family brings to the table. That one word, “family,” unites all ARC church members together across the country.
The organization is built on its relationships, as it strongly believes that no one should do ministry alone. God’s blessing flows through these relationships that ARC churches help create, ultimately serving more community members and helping them find purpose.
ARC (Association of Related Churches) is renowned for its unwavering commitment to its core values, which serve as the driving force behind its mission. These values are anchored in seven fundamental pillars, each of which reflects a core aspect of ARC’s ethos:
- Love: Guided by the belief that God loved us first, ARC prioritizes a spirit of love and compassion in all its endeavors.
- Serve: ARC is dedicated to serving the needs of every community it touches, seeking to make a tangible impact on people’s lives.
- Give: Recognizing the value of generosity, ARC seeks to share its resources and blessings with others, wherever and whenever it can.
- Unite: Focused on advancing the kingdom of Jesus, ARC strives to bring people together in a spirit of unity and shared purpose.
- Honor: Respecting the past while celebrating the future, ARC values the wisdom of experience and seeks to build upon it in a meaningful way.
- Believe: ARC approaches its work with a deep sense of faith and confidence in its calling, trusting in the transformative power of its mission.
- Dream: Finally, ARC has a powerful vision for the future, driven by its belief that it can make a real difference in the world.
These pillars are what define ARC churches throughout the world.
About ARC (Association of Related Churches)
ARC (Association of Related Churches) is a cooperative of independent churches from different denominations, networks, and backgrounds who strategically resource church planters and pastors to help them reach people with the message of Jesus. ARC exists to see a thriving church in every community, reaching people with the message of Jesus. Since its beginning in 2000, ARC has grown into a global organization and has helped plant more than 1,000 churches.